Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 15.34.26.png

CORNWALL LIVE

Sisters and new mothers Jade and Georgia were ecstatic when they discovered they were both expecting in August 2019.

The pair, who live in Cornwall, planned to make memories, attend antenatal classes together and take part in a 'sisters' bump photoshoot'.

But then came the coronavirus pandemic, and all their plans fell through...

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 14.53.20.png

CORNWALL LIVE

A sexual abuse survivor and mother has spoken out in a bid to force system reform after learning that her attacker will soon be released from prison after serving only half of his sentence.

Jade Ullrich, who has bravely waived her right to anonymity to share her story, was sexually abused by her grandfather Alfred Horsley between the ages of six and 13.

Jade, a blogger and Business women who is now 29 and lives in Newquay, was recently contacted by the Probation Service informing her that Horsley will soon be released on a licence which will last until the end of his sentence in 2022.

Horsley was jailed for five years back in 2017 after pleading guilty to a reduced indictment of three sexual assaults of a child.

MAMAS N PAPAS

Mamas, we know you’re going to have some questions and anxieties if you’re due to give birth during this pandemic. We have joined forces with blogger Jade Ullrich who’s here to share her birth story and experience giving birth during the Coronavirus pandemic. Hopefully this blog will help answer some questions you may have, settle some of the anxiety and be a reminder that everything is going to be ok! Read Jade Ullrich’s birth story below!

Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 15.34.26.png

DAILY MAIL

Sisters who gave birth weeks apart recall the 'bittersweet moment' they had to introduce their daughters through a window amid the coronavirus pandemic...

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 15.37.54.png

METRO.CO.UK

Sisters who were pregnant together and gave birth weeks apart introduce babies through a window amid the coronavirus pandemic

 

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 16.50.37.png

ITV

Cornwall sisters celebrate arrival of babies during lockdown after 'emotional rollercoaster'

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 16.54.57.png

GAS SAFE REGISTER

Jade was pregnant at the time and for around a year she and her family suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a poorly maintained gas appliance.

452C8DA800000578-0-image-a-40_1507589482

DAILY MAIL

In fact, feeling exhausted was the first sign Jade, her son Dillan and her unborn child were being poisoned — by carbon monoxide gas leaking from their boiler.